Self-Paced Online Course
Taught By: Judith Toscano, ND
- Homeopathy 101 (or Homeopathy Made Simple)
- Nature's Materia Medica - 3rd Edition(by Robin Murphy, ND)
- MetaRepertory - 4th Edition (by Robin Murphy, ND)
Topics in this Series Include:
- Fast Review of H-101 Topics
- Understanding Materia Medica - Organization, usage, contents and keynotes; homeopathic herbal glossary.
- Using the Repertory - Steps to repertorize a case, remedy grading system, priority listings.
- Test cases and how to take a chronic case, questions you need to ask and where to find the answers.
- Prescribing Miasms - Why, when, how.
- Learn how to make and use herbal tinctures to support homeopathy in the case.
- Outlines and guided instructions on how to make a homeopathic remedy from any element.
Everything you need to complete Homeopathy 102 can be found on the class page through your student account on our website. This online course was built so that you can start at the top and work your way through at your own pace!
Included are the recordings and handouts from our most recent class sessions (May/June 2019). There are 4 classes in the course, each class has one video recording and the handouts that go with that class.
Once you have completed your purchase here, we will check to see if already have a student account on our website. If you do not already have a student account, we will create one for you and send you an activation link via email so that you can get started. If you already have a student account on our website, we will notify you via email when we have added the course to your account.
This class is required for the following certification programs: Home Use Homeopathy (H. Hom.); Integrative Homeopathy (I. Hom.); Clinical Homeopathy (C. Hom.) Online Program
Please Note: If you have applied and been accepted into one of our homeopathic certification programs, please contact us prior to your purchase for a special discount code. If you are interested in applying to become a student with us, you can find our online application in the programs / certifications section of our store.
~ The information within is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. It is for educational purposes / support. ~
Copyright © 2019 Lotus Wellness Cottage
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or any other electronic or mechanical methods or by any information storage and retrieval system without written permission.